Comprehensive Relational Therapy and Mediation
NOTHING CHANGES IF YOU DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING
Sometimes we need to lean on another person to get to be who we want to be.
ENFOQUE DE GÉNERO
Mediation is a method of peaceful conflict resolution based on dialogue and respect, which allows the people involved to assume responsibility for their conduct, the leading role in the process and the resolution of the conflict itself.
The objective, in addition to resolving the conflict, is to promote the acquisition of an educational methodology to acquire skills, social skills, and interpersonal learning values.
• Couple : conflicts in coexistence, breaks, separations and divorces,
• Family : intergenerational conflicts, between siblings, nuclear or extended family
• School Scope : between students, parents-mothers-students, teachers-students, etc.
• Scope of the organizations (companies, NGOs, etc)
• Scope of the Community (neighbors - neighborhood)